Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lollipops

A few week ago I won Whirlpop lollopops at Kim's kandy kreations You can see the post here. I could choose from a few lollipops, but the boys definitly wanted the sesame street ones ;)

We wanted to share the lollipops with their friends, and so it was perfect, that we watched them sunday afternoon... so we made some pics, better I say, Nick made some pics :D
For Noah Jamie we have one left too ;) but I forgot to make a pic...

Ready...
 ...set...
 ... go!!! :D



Thanks Kim for the lollipops again, they really enjoyed them ;)
Rita

2 comments:

Kath said...

oh my! my son would love these lollipops. he is a sesame street-aholic right now. lol. thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! they mean so much!

kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Renée said...

Sooo cute...love all the kiddies and lollipops!